This Premium Domain Name is Now For Sale.
- Make a powerful first impression. Project confidence and credibility with a premium one-word .com domain name.
- A premium domain name can help capture word of mouth value and reduce ad spend.
- Attain superior brand protection. One-word .com domain names can be more dynamic and impactful than a trademark.
- Invest in an appreciating asset. One-word .com domain names routinely sell for 6, 7, and 8 figure sums.
- Payment plans, leasing, and other financial arrangements available for qualified buyers.
- Contact our team to learn more. Price upon request.
Value of a Premium Domain Name
- “It’s hard to have a one-word domain name and it makes you look like you have a serious brand.” – Jason Calacanis, investor and entrepreneur, on the value of a one-word.com domain name. Listen to the full discussion here.
- “If you have a US startup called X and you don’t have x.com, you should probably change your name.” Paul Graham, Co-founder of Y Combinator, on startup naming. Read the full discussion here.
- “If you know that you want to build something over the long-term, then having that domain is critical…[i]t pays for itself.” – Brian Chen, CEO of Room, on acquiring the Room.com domain name. Listen to the full discussion here.
- “[I]t shows our customers, future employees and competition that we’re serious and here to stay.” – Noah Kagan, Founder of Sumo, on acquiring the Sumo.com domain name. Read the full article here.
- “An ultra-premium domain name like Voice.com can help a company achieve instant brand recognition, ignite a business, and massively accelerate value creation.” – Marge Breya, Chief Marketing Officer of MicroStrategy, on selling Voice.com for $30 million. Read the full press release here.
Recent Public Sales